Tuesday, September 25, 2012

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 20 - Does Love = Sex?

Personally, I say no.  You pretty much know whether or not you will give the panties to a man in the first 30 seconds of meeting him.  There's no love involved there. I mean, it might come later, but when the decision is made your brain is only filled with thoughts of what that mouf can do. You can tell me I'm lying, but you know that I'm telling the truth.

She's a boss.
I know plenty of people, myself included, who have had pure unadulterated lustful sex with a person that they didn't love.  Sorry Mama.  You can bust it all the way open for someone that you really can't stand, if your attracted to them in that way. Just think of yourself as a black widow. Have a little live action and then rip his head off.  Not literally of course. I would never condone post-coitus homicide. What a way to ruin the glow.

Then there are people who don't even consider sex without love.  These would be your 90-120 day rule/mostly celibate girls. They wait and wait and wait and wait... And sometimes they really find love.  But usually they just settle for somebody that they like a whooooole lot. Now don't think that I'm judging these folks.  I'm not, I'm just talking about what I've seen.

Now you can express love by having sex with a person. When you are in love you will have the greatest sex ever.  Well...at least that's been my experience.

But no, to me sex does not automatically equal love for me. There's way too much debauchery in the world for me to even consider that.


No comments:

Post a Comment