Thursday, September 20, 2012

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 15 - If You Could Have a Super Power, What Would It Be?

This is a good question.  I've never really thought about having a super power before.  Not because I'm not into super heroes, mainly because I prefer to use brute strength on my enemies.  But, I guess if I had some kind of X-Men worthy mutation it would be kind of dope.

But what would it be?

Maybe I could read minds like Jean Grey.  She was always in somebody's head messing around with their thoughts.  If I had this power I wouldn't use it on my friends.  I think I would save it to use on politicians and dictators.  Like, I'd get in there and see what synapses where firing when they came up with an asinine idea.  Could you imagine how different the world would be if somebody got into the man's head that up with slavery? Or if they could have shut down Hitler's whole frontal lobe the night he came up with Auschwitz? Or if they could have made Drake's Daddy pull out before...well you know.

Yeah, I'd read minds.  And I'd make people make better decisions, meaning I'd make them do what I think is right. 






No comments:

Post a Comment