Sunday, September 16, 2012

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 11 - Are You a Lover or a Fighter?

Are you a lover or a fighter? I'm both. I'm a Cancer. Lover and fighter pretty much sums up what we are about.

It takes me a long time to love. Hell, let's be honest, it takes me a long time to like. But when I decide that you are a person that deserves that emotion, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. Except go to jail. I ain't going to the pokie for none of you clowns.

When I do that feel that emotion, I feel it to the very depths of my soul. I don't use the word love lightly. If I say it, I mean it. If I tell you I love you, you better believe I'm telling you the truth. If I say I don't like you, then you should believe that too. I'm not a person that lies, especially about my emotions. I honestly don't think I could. Even if I'm quiet how I really feel about you shows up on my face.

I'm not going to get too deep into my fighter side. Let's just say that there was this book written once called The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, look that one up if you ever need an explanation of how I flip when it's time to fight. It's all good in the hood til you push me. Then all bets are off.

I don't consider myself an angry person. I don't even think I'm mean. I'm honestly one of the sweetest, nicest people you know. But do something that hurts me or somebody that I love? You are going to have some problems buddy. I'm talking problems of the furniture moving, smoke in the city, somebody might need stitches and a self-esteem transplant after this variety.

I don't play the I'm going to talk this out and come up with a solution that makes sense games. No ma'am. Do something to hurt a loved one and I'll cut you first and ask questions later.

So yeah, I'm a lover and a fighter.

I'll love you until I don't. I'll fight for you until I won't. If I don't and I won't? Don't even bother coming around me. It will be an awfully chilly situation. Please refer to paragraph 4 for how things may turn out for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment