Wednesday, October 3, 2012

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 28 - If you died tomorrow, what’s one thing you’d regret not doing?

If you had asked me this question about a year ago my answer would have been totally different.  Today? I can honestly say that the things that I thought I would regret...I don't.

Everything I've done, I've done for a reason. Every mistake I've learned from.  Sometimes it took me a few years to look back on things and figure stuff out, but I eventually put things together.

So right now.  I have no regrets.

Nope. That's a lie. I can't do this to y'all.

I regret the Jheri Curl Years. Three greasy years of my life that I wish I could make disappear. I don't know what made me believe that foolishness was the move.  But when I tell you I looked a moisturized mess? Please believe that. Yea, that's a regretful life decision right there.

OK. So that's my one regret. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment