Tuesday, October 2, 2012

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day 27: If there was a movie about your life what actors would you cast and who would they play?

I'm not going to pull a Fantasia and try to play myself.  I have way too much pride to even fool myself into thinking I can do more than just tell the story.  Some of these people I picked because they actually remind me of the people in my life, others I picked because of their body of work and the type of characters that they usually play. I'm not saying this would be a blockbuster. In fact, I'm certain it will be a straight to DVD affair.  Unless of course I go against everything I believe in and put a bug in Tyler Perry's ear. Then maybe I'd get a play and then go straight to DVD.

Anyway here you go....

The Cast of Tee's Life Story

Adult Tee - Nia Long (really we can stop right here, none of the other actors matter)
Hubby - Idris Elba or Boris Kodjoe (this is a tough one for me)
The Kid - The Kid
Big Sis - Vanessa Williams (the one that played Keisha in New Jack City)
Lil Sis -  Zoe Saldana
Lil Bro #1 - Andre' 3000 or Wood Harris (I'm leaning towards 3 Stacks)
Lil Bro #2 - Maestro Harrell
Mama : Jennifer Lewis 
Daddy: Don Cheadle
Mama in Law: Octavia Spencer
BFF #1: Tika Sumpter
BFF #2: Jeffrey Wright or Taye Diggs
1st Boyfriend: Leon
1st BFF: Gabrielle Union



No comments:

Post a Comment