Friday, October 5, 2012

30 Day Writing Challenge - Day 30: Who are you?

Well, that's a loaded question.

I could tell you that I'm the girl that ate way too much for lunch today and now I feel like puking. 

I could say that I'm the girl that is scared to lose weight because I don't want a flat ass.

Or I could say that I'm the girl that feels like dropping some rapid fire eff bombs just for shits and gigs right now.

All of those would be true. All of those would answer the question. But I know that's not what you want. You want me to get all deep and in my feelings. Well, after 30 days of doing this I can honestly say that I'm way more comfortable doing that now that I was when I first began this challenge. But I'm not going to play the therapy game today. I'm just going to tell the truth. 

I'm a grown ass woman who is independent and self-assured. I love to laugh, but I'm not scared to cry. Even though my face doesn't always show it, my heart is filled with joy, love, and laughter. I am a formidable enemy. I'm an even better friend. 

I have unusual quirks, but I think that makes me perfectly normal. I'm the coolest nerd you know. I'm probably also the thuggiest thug you know. I'm full of random information that I don't mind sharing. But I'll probably never share it with you if I don't know who you are. I great with faces, horrible with names. The words "vintage Gucci handbag for sale" makes my synapses sizzle. Goodwill is one of my favorite stores.

I've been broken down to the deepest depths of depression.  And I survived myself.

I'm shy. I'm honest. I'm real. 

So with all of that said, my answer to the question is this: I'm Tee. And I'm pretty damn proud to be me. 

PRIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment