Wednesday, February 6, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 4: 10 Things You Would Tell Your 16 Year Old Self


10 things that I would tell my 16 year old self? This one is hard. Mainly because I barely remember what I was doing 20 minutes ago, let alone damn near 20 years ago. But I guess, I'll try...
  1. Don't stop running. Ever.
  2. Do not take your abs for granted. You won't have them forever.
  3. Yea, he's cute...but he's not the reason your world should turn.
  4. Explore your options. 
  5. This is it homie. You won't be getting any taller.
  6. Study. You won't be able to bullshit your way through college like you did high school.
  7. Be nice.
  8. Smile.
  9. Don't be afraid to try something new.
  10. Stay away from high heels. Your ankle will thank you later. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This was short and simple. I had to go the tough love/reality route. if I only has a time machine Lord knows I would go back with that list.

    ReplyDelete