Tuesday, February 5, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3: Describe Your Relationship With Your Parents

Well, I'll be damned! The people who come up with these challenges have got to be the nosiest sonsabishes that there ever was! 

Anyway, my relationship with my parents is good. I mean, they are my parents. I don't have any deep seeded hatred or ill feeling towards them because of the way I grew up. I leave all that stuff for Lifetime movies.

My parents did the best they could with what they had. They raised four pretty decent citizens of the universe. Nobody has any major charges and none of us has spent more than a few nights in the clinker...

That's it. No drama here. I love my Mama and Daddy. They love me. The end. 


1 comment:

  1. Yes Lord, they are getting deep with some of these questions here.

    ReplyDelete