Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Random Thoughts of an Insomniac

No sleep tonight. I've been laying in the dark and playing Candy Crush Saga for hours.  Even those delightful little candies couldn't keep my thoughts at bay...
  • I've started like 6 different entries since my last post. I just can't figure out a way to finish them.  I get an idea and start writing, I just can't close the way I want to.  This must be what it feels like to need a little blue pill...
  • I'm only "funny" when I'm sad or super stressed.  The worse I feel the better the one-liners, pot shots, and zingers I give.   
  • I'm certain I have the worst case of Mean Girl Syndrome ever recorded in history. 
  • EVERYONE is an unsub. Trust no one.  Keep 911 on speed dial and your mace locked and loaded. Stranger danger is real. 
  • Prince's afro makes him look like a little Vietnamese lady who trying to be down with the movement.
  • Beyonce's ass bet not be pregnant.  Heffa had me jumping through hoops and learning new languages for these damn tickets.  I want to see her stop, drop, roll, pop, lock, Wop, tick, tut, freeze, flip, and flop.  I won't get that if she has a gut full of Carter. 
  • I bet the person that won the Powerball is 87 year old retiree with an oxygen tank and 13 cats. 
  • I wonder if I can get dual-citizenship in Colorado? 
  • Why are all of the houses I want so damn expensive? Ya girl has Ace of Spade dreams on a PBR budget.
  • I didn't twist my hair. Gonna be living that Arnold Drummond life today...
  • Why are chin hairs so sneaky?
  • No news for me for the next few days... my heart can't take it.
  • Classical music makes my heart smile.
  • So does A$AP Rocky.
Okay that's enough... I'm going to try to lay down for a little while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment